The organizer of the event is
DM GROUP Sp. z o.o.
Piwna 5, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała
- Anyone interested in participating in the event is required to register in the system and send at least 3 photos of the vehicle they want to participate in. Pictures of the front, rear and side of the vehicle are required. The organizer reserves the right to request more photos.
- The reported vehicle must be complete. Any modifications (bodykit, rims, color) made before the event must be reported to the organizer. A vehicle that deviates from the reported one may not be allowed to participate in the event (the entry fee is not refundable).
- The organizer selects the applications according to his own criteria.
- Persons admitted will be informed about their status in the registration system.
- An admitted person is obliged to pay the entry fee to the account within 7 days of receiving the confirmation. The name and surname of the participant should be provided in the transfer title. Failure to pay on time will result in rejection of the application. Reimbursement of the entry fee is possible up to 14 days before the event.
- The participant is obliged to mark the vehicle with stickers received from the Organizer.
- Cars with an open body must have a rollbar or roll bar.
- The vehicle must have all body parts.
- The vehicle must have efficient lighting – dipped beam and brake lights.
- The volume of the exhaust system must not exceed 98dB at 3/4 of the maximum engine speed.
- There is a strict ban on “smoking rubber” throughout the entire facility. Breaking the ban may result in a fine of PLN 5,000 and permanent exclusion from participation in events organized by DM GROUP Sp. z o.o
- The car must have a working fire extinguisher (at least 2 kg) installed permanently in an easily accessible place.
- The battery must be permanently attached, the “positive” clamp covered.
- The car must have a towing hook (or quick-fit towing eye) at the front and rear. It must be visible and easily accessible.
- There must be no loose objects in the car that could endanger the driver or passenger.
- The vehicle must be equipped with bucket seats and seat belts (harness belts) for the driver and passenger.
- Participants must have helmets. An ECE approved helmet is required and must be worn over the head and fastened while the car is on the track. This obligation applies to all occupants of the vehicle. It is forbidden to use snowboard, bicycle or metal helmets. Both the driver and passenger / passengers are required to put on a helmet before going to the track. Failure to do so will result in the imposition of a fine of PLN 2,000 / person and permanent exclusion from participation in events organized by DM GROUP Sp. z o.o.
- All persons allowed to participate and stay in the facility where the event is taking place are obliged to absolutely wear the bands received from the Organizer.
- The participant and accompanying persons are obliged to maintain order in the machine park, with particular emphasis on the service stand.
- It is the responsibility of the event participant to use protective (waterproof) mats to protect the ground in vehicle service areas. The dimensions of the mat must not be less than the length and width of the car. Failure to comply with this obligation by an event participant is subject to a penalty of PLN 2,000 and permanent exclusion from participation in events organized by DM GROUP Sp. z o.o.
- After finishing the ride, the participant is obliged to collect used tires and leave them in order. If tires or dirt are left in the machine park, a fine of PLN 1,000 will be imposed.
- A fine of PLN 3,000 will be imposed for entering the white skid plate.
- The cost of repairing a damaged barrier fence is covered by the participant.
- The participant is responsible for the safety and conduct of accompanying persons.
- Media representatives are required to wear reflective vests received from the Organizer and to be on the track only at designated points.
- The signal to leave the track is given by the Starter. Failure to comply with the signals issued by the Starter may result in an order penalty in the amount of PLN 2,000 and permanent exclusion from participation in events organized by DM GROUP Sp. z o.o.
- The participant is obliged to strictly obey the flag signals on the track. Failure to comply with the signals issued by the flagship companies may result in an order penalty in the amount of PLN 2,000 and permanent exclusion from participation in events organized by DM GROUP Sp. z o.o.
- By submitting the application, each participant waives any rights to damages that may arise in connection with accidents that may happen to participants while driving on the track or while traveling from the parking space to the route and back. The disclaimer applies to the organizer, the owner of the property